At I Love Foodies, we love to cook. So to start off this year, we’ve partnered with the Sous Chef Cooking Shop in the UK to bring you some original recipes to spice up your kitchen life! First up, we’re presenting you with a vegan Miso Aubergine recipe, which is delicious, healthy, and quick and easy to make!
The Miso Aubergine recipe below is for 2 servings. Feel free to adapt quantities as needed.
[Looking for more great ways to start your year and make 2020 the best year yet? Read up on our 20 Ways To Live A Better 2020.]
- 2 aubergines
- 2 tbsp miso
- 4 tbsp Mirin
- 1-2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Cut aubergine in half. Score flesh in a criss-cross pattern.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil and season with salt.
- Roast flesh-side-up for 30-40 minutes until browned.
- Mix miso and Mirin in a small bowl.
- Once the aubergine is done roasting, add the miso and Mirin marinade and grill aubergine until miso is golden. About 5-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scatter with sesame seeds.
All I Love Foodies Original Recipes in the UK are created by Kassandra Bruni. Keen to check out some of our other recipes? Last year we partnered with Buy Whole Foods Online for healthy and delicious treats! Check out our full Recipes Archive.
All information correct at time of publication. We do not accept any liability caused by errors, including, but not limited to, changes in price, menu, opening times, address, or other contact details.
All images, unless otherwise stated, belong to I Love Foodies and may not be used for social media, websites, or any other form of advertising without written consent, unless an image is re-posted to directly advertise and link to this review, and with credit given to @ilovefoodiesldn.