This Stuffed Mushroom Recipe is perfect as a starter or light lunch!
Recipe serves 6.
- 6 large brown mushrooms
- 100 g bread crumbs
- 100 g parsley, chopped
- 300 g Parma ham or cooked bacon, chopped
- 100 g Parmesan, grated
- 10 g fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 g fresh sage, chopped
- 2 g garlic, chopped
- 80 ml milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wipe mushrooms clean, trim stalks, and place on a baking tray, skin-side down.
- Combine all the other ingredients.
- Divide filling between mushrooms, pressing it down onto the individual mushrooms.
- Bake at 180°C for between 25 to 30 minutes until mushrooms are cooked but still firm – be careful not to overcook!
Stuffed Mushroom Recipe Notes
Also, check out our full Recipes Archive.
*Disclaimer: This article contains some affiliate links. Affiliate relationships allow us to earn a small commission on sales if you click over from our site. This does not affect the purchasing price. Affiliates help us to finance I Love Foodies. We appreciate your support.