Sometimes you just need a little something to spice up your meals. This Green Olive Tapenade recipe will help you do just that. It also includes capers and chilli for that extra taste oomph! And, even better, it’s quick and easy to make and uses minimal ingredients. So you can use this recipe to add to a wide range of your other dishes.
Want to see an example? We’ve included this tapenade in a Vegan Cauliflower Mash & Zoodles recipe.
Enjoy your Green Olive, Caper and Chilli Tapenade!
- 1 jar capers (95g)
- 1 jar green pitted olives (250g)
- 2 tsp crushed chilli
- 2 tbsp parsley (used frozen)
- 1 lemon & the zest of the lemon
- Tsp garlic (used frozen)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Wash and zest your lemon.
- Add capers, olives, juice of 1 lemon, olive oil, parsley, garlic, crushed chilli, salt and pepper to a blender and pulse until combined. Keep it chunky.
- Add to a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with more chilli for extra heat.
There you go, a quick and easy green olive tapenade recipe with capers and chilli! Enjoy.
Disclaimer: We’ve recently been working with Schwartz Chilli, Ciao Gusto, and Daregal Frozen Herbs (which we buy from Sainsbury’s in the UK). We’ve used left-over ingredients from these recipe developments to create this tapenade. This tapenade recipe is not sponsored by any of these brands but we wanted to let you know about our previous collaborations for the sake of transparency.
All I Love Foodies Original Recipes in the UK are created by Kassandra Bruni. Keen to check out some of our other recipes? We just completed a series of Ciao Gusto recipes, Sous Chef recipes, and, last year, we partnered with Buy Whole Foods Online for healthy and delicious treats! Check out our full Recipes Archive.