Win One Of Three Ben Wren Wine Boxes
There’s a new box wine in town, and this one’s got class, spunk, and sophistication. In November 2018, Ben Wren Wine was launched in South Africa, bringing to the forefront a new type of box wine that aims to destroy the stigma box wines hold and introduce a new good quality wine. In a box.
This isn’t your regular box wine. Ben Wren Wine puts an emphasis on quality, moving away from mass production and only using wine sourced from boutique vineyards. They launched with a 3L Sauvignon Blanc from the Breedekloof Wine Valley, offering a fresh and tangy wine with notes of elderflower, cape gooseberry, and a touch of red apple skin.
Why Go Box?
There are numerous advantages – both to the consumer and the environment – to choosing box wine over bottled wine. It’s easy to pack, light, and convenient for travelling, as any South African camper, hiker, and picnic-lover will know. There’s no pressure to finish ‘a bottle’ either, and the wine stays fresh in the fridge for up to two weeks.
It’s also much cheaper to produce – glass bottles can sometimes make up 40% of the cost of wine – and better for the environment. All Ben Wren Wine packaging is eco-friendly and made from recycled cardboard. They’ve also removed the traditional box plastic handle, and are currently in development to make the inner pouch 100% recyclable too. In an age were environmental awareness is rising, Ben Wren is ahead of the game in making sure it provides what the world needs.
Ben Wren Wines retails at R199 per 3L box, sold directly as well as through various retail and hospitality outlets. Currently the Sauvignon Blanc is the only varietal available, but coming soon are the 3L Red Blend and 3L Rose.
Win Ben Wren Wine
Because we want you to try Ben Wren Wine and hop on to the eco-friendly bandwagon, we’re giving THREE lucky readers the chance to win one 3L Box of Sauvignon Blanc each.
Entering is easy. All you need to do is complete the competition entry form below. This competition is open to residents anywhere in South Africa. Entrants need to be 18 YEARS AND OVER to enter. Please refer to full Terms & Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you agree and declare that you are OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- This competition is open to residents in South Africa
- This competition will close at midnight on Friday 8th February 2019.
- Winners are randomly chosen by electronic software. Please ensure that you have followed the entry requirements correctly. Any incorrect entries will be disqualified.
- You are not eligible to win if you are a winner of any of our past three competitions.
- We are not directly affiliated with any of the competition providers and I Love Foodies, its contributors, writers, and editorial team, cannot be held responsible for any experiences, complaints, or dissatisfaction with regards to events, products, or other prizes, and will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred. I Love Foodies will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature and however arising.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out at any time.