Eating healthy has never tasted as good as with this Baby Button Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe.
Serves 4 – 6.
- 500g baby button mushrooms, sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1-2 fresh chillies, sliced
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 cup fresh or frozen edamame beans, shelled
- 1 large yellow pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Freshly torn basil leaves
- Toasted peanuts
- Lime wedges
- Cut out the cauliflower core and discard. Cut the rest into florets.
- Pulse florets in a food processor until you get small rice-like ‘grains’. If you do not have a food processor, you can finely dice the cauliflower or grate it.
- Heat sesame oil in a large wok or deep-sided frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until lightly golden brown. Season.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower, edamame and bell pepper.
- Stir fry quickly to cook the veg until just tender.
- Season with soy sauce and black pepper. Scatter with sliced spring onions.
- Dish cauli rice into bowls and squeeze over some fresh lime juice.
- Scatter with toasted peanuts and torn basil leaves.
Baby Button Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe Notes
Also, check out our full Recipes Archive.
*Disclaimer: This article contains some affiliate links. Affiliate relationships allow us to earn a small commission on sales if you click over from our site. This does not affect the purchasing price. Affiliates help us to finance I Love Foodies. We appreciate your support.