Since Easter is around the corner and we’ve been focusing on Skinny Scoop, here’s one more Easter-related recipe made with this amazing protein ice cream. To find out more about this amazing product, visit our first feature here.
Skinny Scoop Easter Chicks
- 2x 175ml tubs Vanilla Camilla
- 50g organic coconut flakes, lightly toasted (Wellness Warehouse)
- 2 raw almonds
- 6 goji berries
- 4 raw cacao nibs
- Remove Skinny Scoop from the freezer and allow to melt slightly.
- Using a butter knife, slide it around the ice-cream to loosen from the tub. Turn upside down on to a small and carefully pop the ice-cream out of the tub.
- Cover with lightly toasted coconut flakes and add an almond for the beak, the cacao nibs for the eyes, and the goji berries for the head.
- Place back in the freezer until ready for serve.