Holy Moly! Nutty, chocolatey, delightfully sweet and still healthy – no lies! I have a serious sweet tooth; it follows me around all day and night. These espresso chocolate muffins are conveniently grain-free, sugar-free and gluten-free and still manage to deliver a uniquely delectable taste.
Sometimes I melt chocolate over the top, just to add an extra burst of flavour. Make sure you treat yourself with these sweet delights.
Espresso Chocolate Muffins
- Makes 9 muffins
- Gluten-free / Sugar-free / Vegetarian
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 2/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey or date paste
- 1 shot espresso
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- Preheat oven by 180C.
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake holders or non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well and transfer into muffin tray.
- Add chocolate chips on top (optional).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Enjoy 🙂
For more Finding Frost recipes, visit the official website here.