Today’s the last feature of our InstaEats South Africa Instagram recipe takeover. Sad, but new and exciting things are coming! If you wanna check back on everything we’ve posted as part of this feature, here are the links: Breakfast A La Benike, Stewed Fruit, Fruit Salad With A Twist, Stuffed Tomatoes, Poached Apples, and Stuffed Butternut.
Chocolate Chia Dessert
For our last feature, we’ll be sharing a super healthy dessert option with you – Chocolate Chia A La Sabine. This is a Banting-friendly recipe great for all the LCHF fans out there, with no sugar added and very few ingredients. Simple and easy to make and perfect for that sweet tooth.
- Chia seeds
- Cocoa powder
- Coconut milk
- Pour a small tin of coconut milk into a bowl.
- Add about three spoonfuls of chia seeds.
- Add half a teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Add a quarter teaspoon xylitol.
- Add a dash of water.
- Mix thoroughly and then place in the fridge for at least a few hours (preferably overnight). Enjoy!
See how easy? And so yum!