We sure do love a good tequila. Plus, we’re all about celebrating, so here’s a delicious cocktail recipe for some Bloody Maria (yes, you know it’s a spin on the classic Bloody Mary) – using Patron’s Silver Tequila – to spice up your tequila experience!
Bloody Maria Tequila Cocktail
- 40 ml Patrón Silver Tequila
- 110 ml tomato juice
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- Dash each of Worcestershire Sauce and Tabasco
- Tsp horseradish (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine ingredients in a mixing tin or pint glass and “roll” the drink by pouring it back and forth between the two.
- Strain on to fresh ice in a tall glass — if you prefer, rim the glass with salt or a specialty spiced rim of your choosing.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and celery stalk and then enjoy!
Pretty simple, huh? Enjoy your Bloody Maria Tequila Cocktail!!!