South Africa is a biltong-loving nation. Ever wanted to expand that love and make some biltong pate? Well, now you can. Here’s a super simple recipe.
- 100g biltong, finely grated
- 100g cream cheese
- 50ml double cream
- 2tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tbsp coriander, ground
- Melba toast or toasted baguette slices, to serve
- Olives, to serve
- Gherkins, to serve
- Cream together all ingredients until smooth.
- Since the pâté will be fairly loose, spoon into ramekins.
- Serve on either melba toast or toasted baguette slices.
- Tip: Serve with olives and gherkins.
- Spoon extra pate into a glass storage container and store in the fridge (consume within two days).
So, there you go, a super simple and easy to make biltong pate! Enjoy! For more snacking recipes, check out our archives here.