We love a good wrap – they’re simple to make and always great to enjoy. This mushroom & pork wrap recipe has been specifically designed to be served in two ways: traditionally, as a rolled-up wrap, and deconstructed, which is great for dinner parties.
Recipe serves 4. 20-minute preparation time.
- 4 healthy wraps, cut into quarters (try this pre-mix to make your own)
- 10ml olive oil
- 200g pork loin, sliced
- 250g portabelini mushrooms sliced
- 10ml light soy sauce*
- 10ml honey
- 10ml sesame seeds
- 1 avocado
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 50g low-fat smooth cream cheese
*If you’re avoiding soy sauce, as many do these days, then you can also try something like tamari sauce as an alternative.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the pork and fry on both sides until golden.
- Remove the pork from the pan and add the mushrooms. Fry the mushrooms until golden on both sides.
- Add the pork back to the pan and add the soy sauce, honey, and sesame seeds. Heat until the mixture bubbles.
- To serve, place the quartered wraps, pork and mushroom mixture, avocado in bite-sized pieces, rocket, and cream cheese onto a large serving platter.
- Construct your wraps at the dinner party!
Alternative: Make the wrap the traditional way by placing all the ingredients onto the wrap and then rolling it all up.
Looking for more great wrap recipes? Try our raw rainbow spring roll recipe.
Mushroom & Pork Wrap Notes
Also, check out our full Recipes Archive.