We love a good wrap – they’re simple to make and always great to enjoy. This mushroom & pork wrap recipe has been specifically designed to be served in two ways: traditionally, as a rolled-up wrap, and deconstructed, which is great for dinner parties.
Recipe serves 4. 20-minute preparation time.
- 4 healthy wraps, cut into quarters (try this pre-mix to make your own)
- 10ml olive oil
- 200g pork loin, sliced
- 250g portabelini mushrooms sliced
- 10ml light soy sauce*
- 10ml honey
- 10ml sesame seeds
- 1 avocado
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 50g low-fat smooth cream cheese
*If you’re avoiding soy sauce, as many do these days, then you can also try something like tamari sauce as an alternative.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the pork and fry on both sides until golden.
- Remove the pork from the pan and add the mushrooms. Fry the mushrooms until golden on both sides.
- Add the pork back to the pan and add the soy sauce, honey, and sesame seeds. Heat until the mixture bubbles.
- To serve, place the quartered wraps, pork and mushroom mixture, avocado in bite-sized pieces, rocket, and cream cheese onto a large serving platter.
- Construct your wraps at the dinner party!
Alternative: Make the wrap the traditional way by placing all the ingredients onto the wrap and then rolling it all up.
Mushroom & Pork Wrap Notes
Also, check out our full Recipes Archive.