A warm side can be the most beautiful thing, so enjoy this Mushroom & Broccoli Baby Potato Bake recipe.
It’s perfect as a side dish for any main meat-based meal but you can also quickly turn it into a main itself by adding more roast vegetables for a vegetarian option or even some bacon, ham, or sausage for a meat-based option.
This mushroom and broccoli baby potato bake recipe is enough as a side for six people, and it’s best served with delicious garlic butter.
- 700g-1kg baby potatoes
- 125 g butter, melted
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped/grated
- The rind of a small lemon, finely grated
- A generous handful fresh parsley, finely chopped (save half for garnish)
- Salt & pepper
- At least 250 g portabellini mushrooms
- 200-300 g broccolini spears
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Make the garlic butter drizzle: mix the butter, oil, garlic, lemon rind, parsley in a medium jug/bowl, and season with salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Arrange the potatoes in a large oven tray, then use the back of a spoon to gently crack them.
- Add the mushrooms & broccolini, then drizzle with the butter mixture and season with salt & pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220 C for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.
- Scatter with parsley and serve at once.
Simple and delicious. Enjoy!
Mushroom & Broccoli Baby Potato Bake Notes
Also, check out our full Recipes Archive.