If you’re in a baking craze but want to make something that’s delicious and healthy, then try out our linseed bread recipe! It’s vegan and gluten-free and uses minimal ingredients.
We’ve paired this linseed breed with a butter bean, miso, saffron, and orange dip. You’ll find the full recipe for that here.
- 230g linseeds (grind them in your Nutribullet/spice grinder)*
- 245ml warm water
- 4g salt
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Preheat oven at 170ºC.
- Grease your loaf tin or baking tray.
- Mix all ingredients together until combined and smooth.
- Shape your dough (as that will be your final shaped bread) and place in the loaf tin.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Then let it cool COMPLETELY before cutting. Try not to push on the top (as it will dent your loaf – I did that mistake the first time; oops). The steam makes it rise.
- Enjoy with this tasty dip.
*Ingredients marked by an asterisk gifted by Sous Chef UK.
The recipe was inspired by a recipe collaboration we undertook with Sous Chef UK. Butter beans, saffron, miso, and linseeds sponsored by Sous Chef UK. All I Love Foodies Original Recipes in the UK are created by Kassandra Bruni. Keen to check out some of our other recipes? Check out our full Recipes Archive.