Harringtons Cocktail Lounge Wednesday Bistro Nights
The Special: Check out the Harringtons Cocktail Lounge Wednesday Bistro Nights! Every Wednesday, you’ll get to enjoy a delicious wine and dinner extravaganza with featured wine farms every week. R150 per person gets you the following:
- Aperitivo cocktail or glass of wine
- Meal of choice from Bistro Menu
- Accompanied by recommended glass of wine from farm partner for the evening
- Canape dessert platter for table
- Complimentary wine tasting with representative
Featured wine farms are:
- 8 August: L’Ormarins and Terra Del Capo
- 15 August: Guardian Peak & Stellenbosch Wines
- 22 August: Beyerskloof
- 29 August: Diemersdal
- Smoked ham and split pea soup: Cured smoked ham slowly cook to tender satisfaction in a medley of carrots, onions, celery, peas and bay leaves. Finished with a sprinkle of crispy bacon and fresh chives.
- Creamy smooth butternut soup: Butternut cooked to ultimate silky creamy perfection, flavoured with onions, spices and coconut cream. Garnished with danish feta, dried chilli flakes and roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Classic lamb curry: Lamb slow cooked over 2 day in heart warming tomato, spiced with garam masala, garlic, and onion. Served on a bed of fragrant jasmine rice, accompanied with fresh tomato salsa and cucumber raita.
Oxtail Stew: This 2 day oven roasted oxtail slides off the bone, roasted in port with fresh veg and herbs -such as- rosemary, thyme, cloves bay leaves, carrots, leeks, and tomatoes. Served on an old world grain, buckwheat, that has been tossed with fresh spinach and garnished with sundried tomato and fresh parsley
Veg Pasta Creamy exotic mushrooms infused with thyme and garlic, tossed with tagliatelle (pasta) fresh wild rocket. Finished with gremolata (lemon zest and parsley) and shavings of Parmesan cheese.
Standard Tapas Menu Also Available.
Visit: 61B Harrington Street, East City
Call: +27 21 461 2276