Win Wine This Valentine’s Day With The Robertson Valley
It’s Valentine’s Week, which has got us very, very excited! Why? While we’re not necessarily obsessed with the commercialisation of Valentine’s Day, we’re pretty much in love with love. And we love you guys – honestly, we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you – so we want to take this week to reward three of our loyal readers with three awesome prizes!
We’ve partnered with some of our favourite estates for Valentine’s Day, and are giving you the chance to win prizes from Windfall Wine, Excelsior Wine, and Zari Sparkling Grape.
Windfall Wines is a small boutique wine farm and one of South Africa’s best-kept secrets. In addition to elegant wines, the estate also boasts the Windfall Guest cottages, nestled amongst the vineyards and surrounded by majestic mountains. It’s the perfect country getaway with loved ones – and one guaranteed to offer you relaxing to the max. We’ve been, and we’ve loved it. Get all the info on Windfall here.
The Excelsior Estate is well-known for its high-quality wines. The estate also boasts the Excelsior Manor Guesthouse, which offers luxury accommodation in the heart of the Robertson Valley, and guests can enjoy the manor family home, summer days by the pool, panoramic views of the vineyards and mountain ranges, as well as farm explorations by mountain bike or golf cart. A firm I Love Foodies favourite is the opportunity to blend your own bottle, where you can mix your very own bottle of red and design your very own label. And what could possibly be more perfect for Valentine’s Day? Get all the info on Excelsior here.
Zari, of course, is a premium non-alcoholic bubbly from the Robertson region, bringing consumers alcohol-free bubbly that adds glitz and glamour to any occasion. It’s made from 100% Cape Muscat Seedless Grape varietals, and consumers can enjoy the Zari Noble Ruby Red and the Royale Gold White, both produced in a bubbly-style bottle with cork. It allows you to enjoy the elegance of a good bubbly without the alcoholic side. Get all the info on Zari here.
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, I Love Foodies is giving THREE lucky readers the chance to win one of THREE prizes, which include:
- Windfall Wine: A mixed case of Windfall Wine, including 3x bottles of Grenache Rose and 3x bottles Chenin Blanc
- Excelsior Wine: A mixed case of Excelsior Wine, including 3x bottles Viognier and 3x bottles Shiraz
- Zari Grape: A mixed case of Zari Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine
Entering is super simple. All you need to do is complete the entry form below. This competition is open to residents anywhere in the Western Cape but you MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE to enter. Please view the full terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you agree and declare that you are OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- This competition is open to residents in the Western Cape ONLY.
- This competition will close at midnight on Thursday 14th February 2019.
- Winners are randomly chosen by electronic software. Please ensure that you have followed the entry requirements correctly. Any incorrect entries will be disqualified.
- You are not eligible to win if you are a winner of any of our past three competitions.
- We are not directly affiliated with any of the competition providers and I Love Foodies, its contributors, writers, and editorial team, cannot be held responsible for any experiences, complaints, or dissatisfaction with regards to events, products, or other prizes, and will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred. I Love Foodies will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature and however arising.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out at any time.