THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Win Two Tickets To Wacky Wine 2018
Last week we shared with you some awesome ideas of what to do at Wacky Wine 2018 – and we promised we’d have a little surprise for you. So, surprise! Here’s your chance to win two tickets to Wacky Wine 2018 – that’s full weekend passes for a whole lotta fun!!!!
But first, let’s re-cap: Wacky Wine is an amazing weekend of wine and fun out in the Robertson Wine Valley, taking place this year from 31 May – 3 June. There are dozens of participating wine farms. You can experience things from wine tasting to boat cruises to romantic candlelit dinners – and there’s literally something for everyone!
Two years back we spent three days out in the Robertson area trying to get a taste of literally everything there is to do – and we still only experienced a small percentage of it. You can go back and read about it here – maybe it’ll give you some inspiration too!
Now to the matter at hand – competition time! As promised, we’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to Wacky Wine 2018, valued at R200 each! Entering is simple: Simply complete the entry form below and your name will be in the draw!
Since this is a location- and date-specific event, you must be situated within the Western Cape and be able to drive out to the Robertson Wine Valley in the period specified. ENTRANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS AND OLDER! For full terms and conditions, please see below.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you agree and declare that you are OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- This competition is only open to residents in the Western Cape who are able to self-drive to the event.
- This competition will close at midnight on Thursday, 17 May 2018.
- Winners are randomly chosen by electronic software. Please ensure that you have followed the entry requirements correctly. Any incorrect entries will be disqualified.
- You are not eligible to win if you are a winner of any of our past three competitions.
- We are not directly affiliated with any of the competition providers and I Love Foodies, its contributors, writers, and editorial team, cannot be held responsible for any experiences, complaints, or dissatisfaction with regards to events, products, or other prizes, and will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred. I Love Foodies will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature and however arising.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out at any time.