Win Tickets To Tuning The Vine on 10 October
Tuning the Vine is back!!!! Lots of people have been asking me over the past few weeks what’s happened to Tuning the Vine as they haven’t seen or heard anything about the event for a few months. But, just like most Cape Town residents, Tuning the Vine was in hibernation over the winter months, and will now be coming back with a bang!!!
Summer Tuning the Vine events are scheduled for 10 October, 7 November, and 12 December from 17:30 to 20:30. As always, the event will be located on Bree Street and surrounds, turning the hottest bars, restaurants, and venues into wine tasting stations with tons to offer. Some of the venues include 91 Loop Boutique Hostel, Arcade, Craft Burger Bar, Burger & Lobster, Cabron Taco Bar, Charango, HQ, Mink & Trout, Roast & Co, The Station On Bree, Sotano and No.89.
Pre-sold tickets are available online for R200 via Quicket (or R180 for Early Birds). Limited tickets will also be on sale from the two starting stations, 91 Loop or The Station on Bree, where you will also be able to collect your wristband, wineglass and map before starting your inner city wine route adventure.
Enter To Stand A Chance Of Winning
But since I Love Foodies wants you to join in on the fun from the get-go, we’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets for the summer Tuning the Vine launch on 10 October! Entering is easy – just complete the entry form below and hold thumbs. It may just be your lucky day!
Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 4 October. Entrants must be able to attend the event on 10 October in Cape Town. Strictly NO UNDER 18s. See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you agree and declare that you are OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- This competition is only open to residents in the Western Cape who are able to self-drive to the event.
- This competition will close at midnight on Thursday, 4 October 2018.
- Winners are randomly chosen by electronic software. Please ensure that you have followed the entry requirements correctly. Any incorrect entries will be disqualified.
- You are not eligible to win if you are a winner of any of our past three competitions.
- We are not directly affiliated with any of the competition providers and I Love Foodies, its contributors, writers, and editorial team, cannot be held responsible for any experiences, complaints, or dissatisfaction with regards to events, products, or other prizes, and will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred. I Love Foodies will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature and however arising.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out at any time.