THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Competition: Win 4 SA Cocktail Week Tickets Worth R1200
SA Cocktail Week. If you love summer days spent lying next to the pool with a brightly-coloured drink in your hand, then you can’t miss this week-long festival running from 4 to 11 November 2017. We joined them a little while back for their media launch at The Twankey Bar, a quirky spot that forms part of the luxurious Taj Cape Town Hotel and is also one of the official partners of SA Cocktail Week this year.
But Twankey Bar isn’t all there is. SA Cocktail Week has united with a dozen other cocktail bars around the city, including Asoka, Harringtons, Primal Eatery, Caprice, Arcade, Orphanage, and HQ Cape Town. Tickets for the week are priced at R300 each, and this gives you access to the Grand Opening at the Cape Quarter on 4 November, 10 free tastings at the Grand Opening, access to all official #SACW17 events, and 50% off all signature cocktails from all partner venues for the whole week! You’ll get them here.
But because you’re a loyal I Love Foodies reader, we want to give you the chance to win four tickets valued at R300 each that will give you the full #SACW17 experience. To enter, all you need to do is complete the entry form below. Over 18s ONLY. Please read through the full terms and conditions below.
And if you don’t want to do the whole week? Well, there are also R150 tickets available exclusively for the Grand Opening event, which includes 5 free cocktail tasters and access to food vendors, the dance floor, and live entertainment. These have just recently been made available and you can get them here.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you agree and declare that you are OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- This competition is only open to residents in and around Cape Town.
- This competition will close at midnight on Friday, 27 October 2017.
- Winners are randomly chosen by electronic software. Please ensure that you have followed the entry requirements correctly. Any incorrect entries will be disqualified.
- You are not eligible to win if you are a winner of any of our past three competitions.
- We are not directly affiliated with any of the competition providers and I Love Foodies, its contributors, writers, and editorial team, cannot be held responsible for any experiences, complaints, or dissatisfaction with regards to events, products, or other prizes, and will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred. I Love Foodies will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature and however arising.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out at any time.