THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Win A Foodie Gift Basket Worth Over R1000!
We all love a good competition. Obviously. Coz it’s eternal competition time on I Love Foodies! So now we’re giving you a chance to win a foodie basket worth R1000, together with The Bull Short Film and Fria’s Superfoods.
It’s no secret that we’ve been working on this film and as a way to raise funds and awareness of the project, our amazing sponsors have given us goodies to include in a) our raffle prizes, and, b) our one prize that will be up for grabs in this competition. Note, the competition is already running on the Fria’s Superfoods site but we’re finally joining the party too. Better late than never, right? Keen to enter the raffle too: Tickets are for sale on Thundafund.
So, what’s in the foodie basket? You’ll get to enjoy treats from Buchulife, Culture Mushrooms, Just Popcorn, Zang Chocolate, Nature’s Delicacies, Scheckters, Fria’s Superfoods, and a bottle of Warwick Denman Wines Chardonnay. Total prize value? Over R1000! Now if that isn’t a way to get the (healthy) party started, we don’t know what will.
For more information on The Bull, check out the Thundafund campaign here or check out the trailer:
So now the question on everyone’s mind will be: “How do I enter?” Well, lucky for you there are literally a gazillion ways to enter – through Fria’s Superfoods, The Bull, and I Love Foodies. Simply work your way through the entry form below in whatever ways you wish. Competition open to Cape Town residents ONLY.
DISCLAIMER: WE DID NOT SET UP THE ENTRY MECHANISMS FOR THIS COMPETITION AND ARE MERELY SHARING IT AS PART OF THE BULL FILM PROJECT.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to Cape Town residents ONLY.
- This competition will close at midnight on Monday, 4 December 2017 at 5pm.
- Winners are randomly chosen by electronic software. Please ensure that you have followed the entry requirements correctly. Any incorrect entries will be disqualified.
- You are not eligible to win if you are a winner of any of our past three competitions.
- We are not directly affiliated with any of the competition providers and I Love Foodies, its contributors, writers, and editorial team, cannot be held responsible for any experiences, complaints, or dissatisfaction with regards to events, products, or other prizes, and will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred. I Love Foodies will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature and however arising.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out at any time.