THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Win A Dinner For Two At Durbanville Hills
Winter is the time for cuddly fireplaces, wine, and good food. And one of the best things about the colder months is that you’re likely to get all three of these at a great price! For one, you can join Durbanville Hills for their new winter two-course dinner special, which runs Wednesdays and Thursday evenings from 18:00 during July and August for only R175 per person!
Here’s what you can expect: Diners will get to enjoy a welcoming glass of Durbanville Hills wine upon arrival, followed by fresh homemade bread and butter and the chef’s choice of mains and dessert. The menu changes daily, but can be requested upon booking. To make your reservation, all you need to do is contact the restaurant on +27 21 558 1337.
But since you’re an I Love Foodies reader, we’ve got a wonderful opportunity where you stand the chance of winning a Durbanville Hills dinner experience for two! All you need to do is fill out the entry form below, and make sure you check out Durbanville Hills on their website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more information on Durbanville Hills, you can read our latest review on the spot (showcasing their latest winter menu) here.
Don’t forget to read through the full terms and conditions below!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- This competition is location-specific and open to residents in and around Cape Town ONLY.
- This competition will close at midnight on Wednesday, 19 July 2017.
- Winners are randomly chosen by electronic software. The first correct entry will be selected. Please ensure that you have followed the entry requirements correctly. Any incorrect entries will be disqualified.
- You are not eligible to win if you are a winner of any of our past three competitions.
- We are not directly affiliated with any of the competition providers and I Love Foodies, its contributors, writers, and editorial team, cannot be held responsible for any experiences, complaints, or dissatisfaction with regards to events, products, or other prizes, and will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred. I Love Foodies will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature and however arising.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out at any time.