If you’ve had a chance to try Rémy Martin, then you’ll be well aware of the quality of this delicious cognac. To ensure that you can enjoy this cognac in an unsurpassed style, try these delicious cognac cocktail recipes at home!
Not all brandies are created equal: Like champagne, the term ‘cognac’ denotes a region of origin. In essence, cognac is a brandy that is created in the Cognac region in France. This does not necessarily mean that a cognac surpasses brandy in quality or taste, and you’ll be sure to find many exceptional brandies from all over the world.
Rémy Martin Sidecar
- 2 tots Rémy Martin VSOP
- 1 tot Cointreau
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a martini glass
Rémy 1738 Old Fashioned
- 2 tots Rémy Martin 1738
- 4 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 sugar cube
- Soak a sugar cube with the Angostura in an old-fashioned glass or tumbler, add 1738, and stir until sugar is fully dissolved
- Add ice and garnish with a twist of orange peel
Rémy Martin VSOP
- 2 parts Rémy Martin VSOP
- Ice cubes
- And any ONE of the below mixers per serving
- Peach ice tea
- Ginger ale
- Ginger beer
- Tonic water (with lemon zest/slice)
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a glass
We promised that these cognac cocktail recipes would be easy, and easy they are indeed! Don’t forget to check out all our other cocktail recipes. I Love Foodies also creates and features original recipes. Check out our full Recipes Archive.