So Leopard’s Leap sent us a little goodie bag a while back to make our very own Chicken Pesto Tray Bake. And this recipe turned out to be so incredibly delicious that we had to share it with all of you. Yes, ok, it took us a little while and we made this over Easter, but better late than never. So here you go, introducing the Leopard’s Leap Chicken Pesto Tray Bake. Easy and delicious!
- 600g sweet potatoes, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 free-range chicken tighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 2 baby marrows, sliced
- 200g cherry vine tomatoes
- 150g basil pesto
- Your choice of sourdough bread
- Heat the oven to 220 °C.
- Now arrange the following ingredients in the tray: 600 g sweet potatoes (sliced), 4 garlic cloves (peeled), 8 free-range chicken thighs.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40 – 45 minutes.
- After 20 minutes in the oven, add the 2 baby marrows (sliced) to the roasting tray.
- For the final 10 minutes of cooking, add the 200 g cherry vine tomatoes.
- When the chicken is golden and cooked through, dollop over 150 g basil pesto and serve with sourdough bread and the Leopard’s Leap Chenin Blanc.
Deliciousness guaranteed. For more yummy recipes, visit our Recipe Archive here.