ILoveFoodies.com does not claim to own any of the copyrighted images, photographs, or videos featured on this site. All copyrights lie with their original owners or creators unless otherwise indicated. All the other material belongs to © I Love Foodies.
ILoveFoodies.com collects personal information when you submit a comment to us — specifically, your name, e-mail address, and website, if you so choose to submit it. ILoveFoodies.com does not share any of the personal information it collects from you with any third parties. I Love Foodies does not rent, sell or otherwise share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies unless we are responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
I Love Foodies is glad to comply with copyright owners. If material is identified as infringing by the proper owner of the copyright, we will gladly remove it from our website upon request and proof of ownership.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalise your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites’ or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.